4(7) RWU90 CU BLUE
NationalCSA C22.2 N° 38
CSA File #LL23462 Class 5832 03
Single solid or compressed stranded copper conductor with low temperature moisture resisting EXELENE® cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation. Rated 1000 volts.
Nexans INSTAGLIDE® reduced friction construction in copper sizes 6 AWG and larger, black and colours.
Colours: Standard colours are available.
- For direct earth burial (with protection as required by inspecting authority - direct buried installations must comply with CE Code Rules 12-012 and 4-004).
- For exposed wiring where exposed to weather with sunlight resistant insulation.
- Black and colours 6 AWG and larger are sunlight resistant and marked "SR".
- For service entrance above or below ground.
- Minimum recommended installation temperature minus 40°C (with suitable handling procedures).
- Maximum conductor temperature 90°C.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories