Recycling & Scrap Recovery Services
Don’t know what to do with your cable waste? Don’t want to worry about related legal obligations and constraints? We have a solution for you, that will also bring you a financial benefit.
Nexans, a trustworthy partner
We are not only cable experts, but also recycling experts. By choosing Nexans recycling services you can receive money back in exchange for your leftover cables, while positively contributing to the environment. Moreover, Nexans recycling solutions mean:
- State-of-the-art grinding technology for copper and aluminum cables
- Turnkey logistics solutions
- Accountability and traceability for all operations.
- Your cable waste is a source of revenue: we buy all types of leftover cables, made of copper or aluminum.
- Your life is made easier: we take care of everything, from cable scrap recovery to recycling.
- You do not need to worry about compliance: we recycle in strict respect of regulation and legislation.
- You contribute to circular economy: your cable waste is turned into recycled raw materials.
How does it work ?
Scrap Collection & Transport
Scrap and reels are collected by our scrap dealer at a standard location and freight is paid for by the customer.
Scrap is recovered in our different locations (Weyburn, SK, Fergus, ON & Montreal, QC) and used in recycled copper in our Montreal Rod Mill Plant.
Scrap value is returned to the Customer in a credit (similar to a reel deposit). There is no fee charged by Nexans: it's a fully tansparent process and open to audit by the Customer.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories