- Cost-efficient LV cables transmit energy and control for festoons in overhead cranes
- Screened or unscreened
Nexans has designed a wide selection of screened cables to eliminate EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference), and handle frequency variations needed for variable motor speeds.
- Designed for frequent bending in one plane and aggressive indoor/outdoor conditions
- These LV cables provide energy and control to cranes in temperatures of - 35°C to 60°C.
A high-end solution, often used in the steel industry for example. KCI Konecranes is a major customer for this type of rugged cable.
- This product range can combine a data and energy cable with an integrated databus.
- Flexible and long-lasting
- Ideal for high-speed applications (+200 meters per minute and beyond).
Nexans provides variations of this cable to worldwide market leaders of Ship-To-Shore (STS) cranes such as ZPMC.
- Totally impervious to EMI during data transmission, this cable incorporates optical fiber in two different designs.
The smaller M cable was originally developed for mining, but both it and the thicker R version perform excellently on STS cranes in festoons and e-chain systems. For reeling applications, we developed the R version offering high tensile strength.