155,000 cbm class LNG Carriers
- Two ice-class membrane-type LNG carriers, measuring 228 m in length, 44.2 m in width and 26 m in depth
- Both ships are powered by dual-fuel diesel engines, enabling operation on either natural gas or marine diesel oil.
- Compact and efficient cables to link the four Wartsila-Hyundai diesel engines in each ship to power electric propulsion motors
- Compliance with Lloyd’s Register’s Ice-Class and Winterization Rules for operation under harsh Arctic conditions
- Environmental Protection ‘ECO’ notation.
- XLPE/SHF1 cables confirming to IEC Standard Specifications
- DNV certification
- Full Life Cycle Assessment (Cradle-to-Grave Analysis)
- Product Environmental Profile (PEP).