BP Quad 204 FPSO and Clair Ridge Platform P/J
- This 270-meter FPSO is designed to produce 130,000 barrels of oil and 2.2 million cubic meters of gas per day
- The Greater Clair Ridge Field is located 75 km west of Shetland. It extends over an area of 220 km2 in water depths of approximately 140 m.
- A new build replacement for the existing Schielhallion FPSO
- Designed to extend production in the greater Clair area through 2050, involving a capital investment of some $7B
- High-end design, construction and cabling to meet safety and environmental regulations for ships operating in the 17.5 meters swells or the North Sea.
- Halogen-Free Fire-Resistant (HFFR) and shock-, water-, and mud-resistant cables
- GL certification
- Full Corporate Social Responsibility in keeping the environmental goals of shipbuilders and energy developers.