EasyCalc enables you to find the right cable size and helps ensure a safer installationJan 26, 2023
- Nexans launches EasyCalc, a new tool that helps electricians determine the correct cable size for a particular job
- In line with our strategy to be true partners with our customers, EasyCalc allows for fast and simple input of data points to arrive at a specific size of cable saving electricians time
Nexans, a global organization and key driver for the world’s transition to a more connected and sustainable future, today announces the launch of the EasyCalc tool. The tool, when given key details about an installation, allows electricians to determine the right cable size for the job. There are four steps that facilitate the process including identifying the general data of the cable, the product family, the cable and conductor-specific information, and the installation method. When completed, the calculator shows the right size within the Nexans portfolio.
- General Data – Includes the ampacity or power of the necessary cable, the length, voltage, power factor and voltage drop
- Cable Family – Provides a list of possible cables that match the general data ensuring the perfect match for each job
- Cable and Conductor – Determines the type of conductor used in the cable
- Installation Data – Provides air and ground installation options as well as ambient temperature and soil factor data points
Use EasyCalc today!
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Ivory Coast
- North West Africa
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence