Recycling & Scrap Recovery Services
Don’t know what to do with your cable waste? Don’t want to worry about related obligations and constraints? We have a solution that will help to solve these problems while providing an added financial benefit!
Nexans, a trustworthy partner
We are not only cable experts, but also recycling experts. By choosing Nexans recycling services you can receive money back in exchange for your leftover cables.
Nexans recycling solutions mean:
- State-of-the-art grinding technology for copper and aluminum cables
- Turnkey logistics solutions
- Positive environmental impact
- Accountability and traceability for all operations.
- Your cable waste is a source of revenue: we buy all types of leftover cables, made of copper or aluminum.
- Your life is made easier: we take care of everything, from cable scrap recovery to recycling.
- You do not need to worry about compliance: we recycle in strict respect of regulation and legislation.
- You contribute to circular economy: your cable waste is turned into recycled raw materials.
How does it work ?
Scrap Collection & Transport
Scrap and reels are collected by our scrap dealer at a standard location and freight is paid for by the customer.
Scrap is recovered in our different locations (Weyburn, SK, Fergus, ON & Montreal, QC) and used in recycled copper in our Montreal Rod Mill Plant.
Scrap value is returned to the Customer in a credit (similar to a reel deposit). There is no fee charged by Nexans: it's a fully tansparent process and open to audit by the Customer.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence