ULTRACKER Connected Reels Tracking Solution
Real-Time Location: Thanks to Internet Of Things (IOT) these reels tell us where they are and help our customers track their fleet.
Stock Management: Thanks to Artificial Intelligents (AI) and Edge computing they tell us how much cable is still on the reel and help our customers monitor their inventory in real time and improve their working capital costs
Project Management: Monitor your connected reels in a project mode. They tell us if something happens to them and send alarms if someone is trying to steel them, saving thousands of dollar every year to our customers
We have already successfully installed 20,000 connected reels worldwide, including more than 100 here in Canada.
Connected Reels Video with English Subtitles
How does it work?
First we are imbedding IOT sensors into our reels directly in our plants.
These devices integrate:
- A GPS antenna just like your phone or your car to get its location at different frequencies.
- A 3D accelerometer to determine the reel behavior and adapt the GPS frequency.
- A 3 year battery life, rated for extreme temperatures.
- A GSM (global system for mobile) antenna to get location and rotations data in real time.
Our solution is cloud native. We use GSM networks such as 2G/3G/4G or 5G networks to send this data to our platforms. We also use these networks to send alarms in case the reels are being moved at night for example. In Canada, we have partnered with Rogers and other local service providers for our connectivity.
We display location and lengths, but also other information such as cable information, site contacts, project reference on a SAAS (service as a solution) platform which is accessible 24/7 on internet. We also display these information on dedicated mobile apps (Android today, iOs under development) for operators on site. We think that this solution should be as open as possible, therefore, developed APIs to easily connect our customers Information Systems on the solution.
The web platform allows our customers to follow:
- the location of their reels
- the remaining cable on the reels
- the history of intervention and movements
- stocks site by site in real time thanks to advanced dashboards
- alerts in case of overdues for return or thefts
The mobile app allows our customers operators or sub-contractors:
- to connect to a reel
- to follow the remaining cable and access product details on that reels
- to update the lengths and cutting history
- to request a reel pick up if a construction is ended
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence